Now in its 7th year, this unique conference sponsored by AFTRA offers attendees the opportunity to learn from, network and share their music with over 500 of today’s top composers, directors, songwriters, record label, advertising, gaming, studio, network and publishing executives as well as the best music supervisors in the business!
A Q & A SESSION WITH DIANE WARREN!
Recipient of the inaugural Hollywood Reporter and Billboard Film & TV Music Career Achievement Award
AND…BACKBEAT: THE CREATION OF THE GOSSIP GIRL’S MUSIC
Join the composers, executive producers and the music supervisor of this hit TV show to discuss the creative process used to unite audio with visual.
- Find out the secrets behind music supervision for films, TV, commercials, trailers, video games & more!
- Explore the evolving role of music in film, TV and video games through in-depth panel sessions
- Get one-on-one time with industry experts during intimate roundtable discussions on hot topics
- Hear from the actor/director/composer teams from some of this year’s Oscar-worthy films
- Connect and do business with industry influencers at networking cocktail receptions.
Don't miss this opportunity to network with the most influential members of the Film & TV Music community!
Register Today and Save $150 with this Special Rate for AFTRA!
Enter Promo Code AFTRA349
Click Here to Register
For questions on registration email Brittany.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646.654.4643
To view the complete schedule click here.